07/03/2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Limited Edition Collection













Urban Decay will always be my favourite when it comes to eyeshadow palette's. I always get way too over excited when a new one is released. 

When I first heard that Gwen Stefani was brining out a collection with Urban Decay, I hesitated a bit as I expected the colours to be a bit too garish for my liking. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the colours in the eyeshadow palette. The palette consists of gorgeous nude, taupe and golden colours. The eyeshadow palette is so beautiful! It can be used for an everyday natural make up  look but can also be used for a more heavy night time eye look. The colours are so pigmented and are a dream to bled, but then again, what more would you expect from Urban Decay?

The blush palette consists of six different peachy shades which are beautifully pigmented. I was slightly nervous when I first wore it as, at the moment I am quite pale and because the colours are quite bright and pinky, I thought it would make me look like a clown, however I was so wrong. They are all quite delicate colours which give the prettiest pinky/peachy glow to your skin. 
My favourite is Cherry because it is a baby pink blush with a very slight warm-toned pink satin finish. It is super easy to blend so there are no sharp edges, which makes it appear soft and natural. Lo-fi is also my favourite as it is more of a bronzer. It's very easy to blend and is a lovely colour for contouring.

In this collection there are also eight lipstick and lip liners. However I knew I would only suit one of them which is Ex-Girlfriend. Firstly, the lipstick glides on so smoothly, it has wonderful pigmentation but is also quite moisturising for your lips at the same time. The lip liner is also extremely velvety and easy to apply, its soft and moisturising but manages to last all day. The shade Ex-Girlfriend is the nude colour of the collection. It's easy to wear everyday as it goes with practically any make up look. 

I love this collection so much! The palette's are by far my current favourites. If you love Urban Decay as much as I do, make sure you pick something up from this collection! 

Share:

4 comments

  1. I need that eyeshadow palette, all the shades look so beautiful! And that blush palette looks gorgeous!

    Millie x | Millie’s Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blush palette so much! it is so pretty. if you haven't tried the too faced blush palette it is great too. i have a review on it on my blog! check it out!

    http://amygg.blogspot.com/
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush palette is gorgeous! I will take a look :)

      Delete

© Frankie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig