28/10/2014

Estee Lauder

I've been searching for the perfect foundation ever since I've started using make up, and fingers crossed I finally have!
Last week I bought the Estee Lauder double wear foundation and I immediately fell in love!







I originally got the double wear foundation in the colour Dawn but I found it was too dark as my summer tan was now fading and my skin is becoming a lot more fair, so I went back and got the colour Tan. I am beyond happy with how this looks on. The foundation does 'exactly what it says on the tin' It really is double wear/long wear and lasted at least 12/13 hours. It is so weightless on the skin but gives an even coverage and covers up any redness. A little goes a long way with this foundation however the only bad thing is that there is no pump but that can easily be changed. 
After I realised how much I loved the foundation, I decided to go back and get the Lucidity pressed powder which is honestly just as amazing as the foundation. I personally like  a weightless natural look so this really was a life saver! It's doesn't give the 'cakey' look or feel and just sets the foundation beautifully. Because I bought two make up products I got a free £60 make up tester set, which includes anti wrinkle cream for skin & eyes, eyeliner pencil, mascara, make up remover, lipstick and over night treatment. This made me super happy as I am a huge fan of Estee Lauder. 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely post! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    http://www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Frankie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig